Saturday, March 29, 2008

The First Baby Girl

A friend of mine is having her third child and this will be the first girl. She is so excited. Julia Grace isn't due until June but some friends of her's threw her a shower today and I had much fun making her a girly card done in mom's favorite colors of pink and brown. The patterned paper is from Close to My Heart (I know, GASP, I purchased from "the other" company, but a friend had a party and I felt like I had to order something, it is really pretty paper though). The adorable fairy is from Lizzie Anne Designs. I added Stickles because, well....every girl needs some sparkle!
Be sure to check back tomorrow as I'll start sharing some adorable projects with a new set or two from the new releases from C.C. Designs. I have been playing with the new Lucky and
LuLu set...You won't be sorry!

No comments: