Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One of a Kind

This little one measures just 4 1/4" x 4 1/4". This was for another Different Kind of Swap over at Splitcoaststampers. We had to use the set One of a Kind and at least one color from the Earth Elements color family. We also had to add some embellishment. For this I stamped the flower in Chocolate Chip and then used my aquapainter to fade out the color. I cut the flower out and lightly tipped the petals up. My sentiment is punched out with the small oval punch from Stampin' Up! and raised on dimensionals. And I love the new Poly Twill Ribbon. It is in the new mini catalog and available in Chocolate Chip and Old Olive. It is so silky feeling and narrow like the gingham ribbon. I hope you have a great day. Things seem to be warming up, a little bit, here in Michigan. I hope springy weather arrives very soon!
Supplies Used: Chocolate Chip cs, ink, Soft Sky cs, ink, Paper Piercer, Small Oval Punch, dimensionals, JoAnn's bling for the center.

No comments: