Monday, March 10, 2008

Bet You Didn't Know I Had a Sister!

Isn't this card the prettiest?!?! For the SCS stamping event this weekend we were hooked up with secret sisters to send cards to over the last couple months. It just so happened that my little sister found me out right away and we have had fun getting to know one another BEFORE the event! My little sister was Vicki (craftcrazy98) and at the event this weekend she presented me with this beautiful thank you card and a candle holder that she etched using a matching stamp from Friendship Blooms! I ADORE this pretty card and you know what? The only stamping done on this is the polka dotted background, all the rest are rub-ons! I love the colors of this and the layout! I imagine Vicki and I aren't done chatting and I am hoping that she sends me notes in the mail often because she does incredible work! Thanks Vicki!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, goodness... I'm blushing : ) Thanks, Crystal, for all those lovely compliments. I, however, am in awe of your work. All your cards will be proudly displayed in my craft room. And I have the feeling this is the beginning of a great friendship!

Jana O'Brien said...

Very cool! Have we sold you on the rub-ons yet, Crystal? LOL

LorieR said...

Oh Man! I missed seeing this in person. You are right, Vicki does beautiful work! Looking forward to stamping with both of you again!