Monday, March 03, 2008

Jami's Ocassions Mini Swap

I always love doing Jami's swaps. Not just because it gives me a chance to play with my stuff, but because the samples I receive back are so great! The quality is really good and it forces you to really do your best. The groups are small enough that you can use embellishments that you might otherwise hoard too! This is the first of my two samples in this swap. Don't you just LOVE these colors? The patterned paper is in the new mini catalog and is called Summer Picnic. I'll be ordering a pack or two of this throughout the order periods (March 1- May 31) I used the set Time for You for both of my cards. You have seen a few samples here on my blog using the bike but for this card I used the bench. I just think it is so sweet and again, reminds me of summer! Today it is 54 degrees here in Michigan - a heat wave! But, I won't get too comfortable because I understand it is supposed to dip to 16 tonight and we will start getting snow which will come and go all week! Hopefully this card brings you some sunshine!
Supplies Used: Certainly Celery cs, SW marker, Real Red cs, So Saffron SW marker, Bashful Blue cs, Creamy Caramel SW marker, Ruby Red brads, Versa Mark ink, Red Gingham Ribbon, Bo Ho Blossoms Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Polka Dot background stamp, Time For You.

2 comments:

Lorien Clark said...

Very cute! You are making me want to get this set.

LorieR said...

Oh Crap! Another cute sample with this set. You are a great enabler, I mean, salesperson. ;)