Monday, March 31, 2008

It's Raining Here In Michigan

This image is so fitting for the weather in Michigan today. We even had thunder today and a power surge. We had our candles out and ready for a power loss. Here is another chick from the new Hey Chicky set. I paired it with an Amuse sentiment. Wouldn't this be adorable to get if you weren't feeling well? You can't really tell from the photo, but I used Crystal Effects to create rain drops and also made a puddle at the chick's feet. I don't know where the patterned paper is from. I'm sorry. It was from some sort of paper stack - my mom shared with me again. And, don't you love those cute little dew drops in the corner??? Bet you thought that I used my Crystal Effects and waited for 2 days for it to dry..NOPE! Robin's Nest Dew Drops...they come like that in a bazillion colors. All you do is add a mini glue dot to the back and PRESTO! Check them out at All That Scraps!
Supplies Used: Certainly Celery cs, ink, 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Regal Rose cs, SW Marker, Pretty in Pink cs, ink, Black Staz On, Versa Mark, So Saffron ink, Pumpkin Pie ink, Aquapainter, Crystal Effects, Clear Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Polka Dot Background Stamp, Simply Said (Stampin' Up!), Hey Chicky set.

1 comment:

LorieR said...

I think I'm falling for this chick! She (I'd like to think she's a girl) is just adorable. The dew drops are perfect on this. You are busy this spring break!