Thursday, March 27, 2008

Staples?

I don't know, I just can't get into the look of staples. This is another swap for the DKOS swap on Splitcoaststampers. We had to use the st Always (LOVE this set!) and we had to include staples on our card and pop something up. I have never been a real fan of staples so it was really out of the box for me to include them. We also had to use these colors (we could add So Saffron if we wanted to). I made the scallop strip with my slit punch and the bird was done with the Rock and Roll technique. It is a bit difficult to roll the bird when he isn't round, but it worked out fine I think.
I hope you have a wonderful day today! I have some head cold thing that has progressed to my chest and I am coughing like crazy! I HAVE to stamp some birthday invitations for my daughter's first sleep over next week so I'll be busy today!
Supplies Used: Soft Sky cs, ink, Ruby Red cs, ink, Certainly Celery ink , cs, slit punch, staples, dimensionals, Always.

2 comments:

Lorien Clark said...

I love what you did with the bird!

Karen said...

love it Crystal!! just got this set recently and want to play some more with it.