Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sneak Peek!

Here is the first sneak peek from a bunch of new stuff that C.C. Designs is releasing early on Friday morning (12:01 am to be exact!) This is my absolute favorite set of the new designs and may be my favorite C.D. Designs set ever! Isn't this monkey the cutest!?! Both of the printed papers are from All That Scraps and is created by Sassafrass Lass. I used this paper at Valentines Day this year and it is perfect for spring/summer as well. The layout for this card is done for this week's sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers. I colored this cute little guy with my Stampin' Up! ink and an aquapainter. The cupcake is a separate image in the set that I cut out and used a dimensional so he could be holding it. This set is called It's My Birthday and I am sure you will love it as much as I do! You can purchase this set at All That Scraps http://www.allthatscraps.com/. Did you realize that with orders over $10 you get free shipping?
Supplies Used: Cool Caribbean cs, ink, Sassafrass Lass printed paper, Regal Rose cs, ink, Creamy Caramel ink, Close to Cocoa ink, Chocolate Chip ink, various Stampin Write Markers, Its My Birthday Set (C.C. Designs).

4 comments:

Lesa said...

Stinking cute! I am loving this stamp. The whole set is adorable. You did a great job with it!

Jean said...

He's adorable what a great card!

Denise G said...

too cute! I am going to have to have him!

LorieR said...

Great idea with the cupcake! Friday morning, right? Gotta remember that.