Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Love Pocket Cards!

Here is another sample using So Much. Usually when I sit down to make a card, I gravitate toward just your standard card - it's simple - grab your paper, cut it and fold. Do you do that too? I forget about all the other ways you can make your card. I like making cards that deviate from your traditional card fold, but yet I like simple things...pocket cards are very simple, yet different from the standard card! I used the ribbon to make a center to the flower. After making a hole with my Anywhere Hole Punch from my Crafter's Tool Kit, I knotted my ribbon and pulled the ribbon through so the knot would be the center of the flower. Then I pulled my ribbon ends around the card and adhered under the flap. Really simple but a fun element.
Supplies Used: Groovy Guava cs, ink, Ruby Red cs, ink, Mellow Moss cs, Moss gingham ribbon, Coluzzle,

1 comment:

Jana O'Brien said...

Very cute, Crystal! Love the knot in the flower. You are a stamping, swapping machine!