Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lizzie, It's Cold Outside...

Here is a project I did using Lizzie Anne Designs and some pretty Basic Grey paper (this is called Shiver). This card is for a LAD set swap I signed up for on Splitcoaststampers. I adore the Soft Sky and Caramel for winter themes so it was quite exciting when I found the patterned paper that had those colors in it. (A great thing about us stampers, we get excited by very small things!) In addition to these colors being great for winter, if you throw in some silver accents it really floats my boat! You have seen several cards lately on my blog using this set by LAD. It is the only set of theirs that I own but there are a couple on my wish list. They will be releasing some new stamp sets in the next week or so and I can't wait to see what they have to offer this time!
Supplies Used: Soft Sky ink, cs, Creamy Caramel ink, cs, Aquapainter, Staz On Black, Caramel Gingham Ribbon, Silver Brads, Christmas in the City (Lizzie Anne Designs).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card, the DP you used is on my list now of MUST HAVE! Very good job can't wait to see it IRL.
Happy Stamp Day!

LorieR said...

I loooovvvveee these colors together. So pretty with that stamp set.