Friday, December 07, 2007

Blog Candy Winner!

COME ON DOWN....Peggy Maier....your the next winner on my blog! HA! Peggy said she is most thankful for:
Lots of reasons to be thankful!Some of the top ones are:
1. God - & His gift of salvation through Jesus!
2. Husband - even though our marriage isn't perfect, he's a really good guy all in all
3. Family - I'm really blessed!
4. Friends - including all my on-line friends.
5. Church Family - so many great people, all encouraging each other as we grow in faith
Peggy, contact me via e-mail (caspen1973@yahoo.com) to give me your snail mail address and I'll get your suprise in the mail to you soon! Peggy is getting the retired Stampin Up! set called "Blooming With Happiness". The images still remain some of my favorites! I hope you enjoy it Peggy!

No comments: