Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Altered Journals - Personalize Your Gifts...

Yesterday I had my Christmas gathering with three of my closest "peeps"..you know, the ones you can belch in front of and they laugh so hard they can hardly stand it, the ones you tell your fears to and share about your past. Anyway, I made them journals this year for Christmas. The journals themselves are the large On Board Art Journals that we sell through Stampin' Up! This one was for Jennifer and I really tried to make sure that I used colors and styles they would like. Jennifer loves anything distressed, pink, girly...she is into antiques and has a beautiful sense of style. Anyway, as soon as I started her journal I knew just what paper to use! I grabbed this Basic Grey paper and was off and running. I used some chipboard from EK Success and traced it onto Cool Caribbean card stock. I also used the Big Pieces set for this one. The punch I used was the Stampin' Up! scallop circle. I really like how this turned out and I think she did too!

No comments: