Friday, December 21, 2007

Layout from a Customer!

There is nothing I love more than seeing creations my customers make! I love to see that they are using their stamps and I get particularly giddy when they make really cute stuff! The other day I received a Christmas card from one of my customers and the whole darn thing was adorable! I particularly noticed the layout and decided I had to use the layout myself! So, today I pulled out my FREE set from Stampin' Up!, Time Well Spent and had fun with it. It did take awhile with all the cutting and coloring but it was worth it, I think it turned out cute. I didn't include one embellishment because I ran out of room, but maybe the next project I make will use the same layout again and include the omitted embellishment...I love showing how you can use the same layout and change the set and colors and have a whole new card...so keep watching!
Supplies Used: Bashful Blue cs, ink, Stampin Write Marker, So Saffron brads, SW Marker, Certainly Celery cs, SW Marker, Brocade Blue SW Marker, Old Olive SW Marker, Regal Rose SW Marker, Stampin Dimensionals, SU Large Oval Punch, SU Circle Punches, Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon, Stardust Stickles, Cutie Pie Designer Paper, Time Well Spent set, Seeing Spots set.

No comments: