Monday, May 05, 2008

Princess Birthday

One of my daughters is a huge girly-girl and for my birthday my secret sister for a SCS get together sent me a $15 gift certificate for some Lizzie Anne Designs stamps. I chose the set I used to create this girly card. My 5 year old had a birthday party to go to on Friday and this is the card I made. Unfortunately she didn't end up going because she got croup AGAIN. She gets it several times a year and this time she had a fever for a couple days so she missed 2 days of school and the party. She was a trooper though. I watercolored the images with my Aquapainter and SU ink. After it was all done I used my Stardust Gel Pen to add some sparkle on the castle shingles and parts of the princesses dress. I had to do the masking technique to get her hat to sit on her head...it took me awhile get it right but I finally did. If you haven't ever checked out Lizzie Anne Designs stamps, you have to because they are simply adorable stamps! http://www.lizzieannedesigns.com/
Supplies Used: Pretty in Pink cs, SW Marker, Close to Cocoa cs, ink, Creamy Caramel ink, Orchid Opulence ink, So Saffron SW Marker, Black Staz On ink, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, White Grosgrain ribbon, pink bling, Aqua Painter, Stardust Gel Pen, Once Upon a Time set.

2 comments:

muffy said...

Way too cute..makes me wish all 3 of my "princesses" were still small not just the tomboy!

Anonymous said...

Crystal, I love the Princess Birthday that is way to darling. You do wonderful work and I'll keep on looking at your blog your the best.

Granny=Jeanine