Saturday, May 10, 2008

Just Celebrate!

This ADORABLE elephant image is from a set in the Stampin' Up! mini catalog and is available until the end of June. My youngest LOVES elephants and the artwork in this set is just adorable. Each stamp in the set has a word that is attached to it. Originally the elephant was attached to the saying "new baby" but there is enough room on most of the stamps to cut the words off and mount them on the end of your block and use them with anything you like. So this elephant is celebrating! The printed paper is from "Summer Picnic" which is one of my favorites. I love the bright summer feel of these papers. I water colored the elephant with Bashful Blue ink and did some zig-zag stitching with my paper piercer along the top and bottom of the Real Red panel. You can't really tell in the photo but I used my Crop-o-dile to put three embossed circles along the bottom of the Pumpkin Pie matt. Did you notice there are no embellishments on this one?!?! That doesn't happen often when I am creating a project but I thought it was cute even without any ribbon, bling or glitter!
Supplies Used: Bashful Blue cs, ink, Pumpkin Pie cs, SW Marker, Real Red cs, Black Staz On, White Craft Ink, Paper Piercer, Signo White Gel Pen, Summer Picnic DSP, Just Celebrate set.

1 comment:

Jana O'Brien said...

Love the zig-zag stitches!