Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lily and Milo

Last night my girlfriends came over to stamp (hi Lorien and Lori!!) Lorien's parents did a great job and she is an amazing sharer of all things rubber related so she came not only to work on a few projects but with some stamps she said "I thought you might like to stamp some images." When I saw this little girl with the bird I couldn't resist and I almost couldn't stop coloring her. I did quit and went to bed around midnight and finished the coloring and card this afternoon. Isn't it adorable? These are apparently a new line of stamps and you can find out more about them and look at some beautiful artwork on the Rachelle Ann Miller blog...check it out http://rachelleannemiller.com/. Supplies Used: Certainly Celery cs, ink, Rose Red cs, ink, Bashful Blue cs, ink, Black Staz On, So Saffron ink, Close to Cocoa ink, Cutie Pie Designer Paper (SU!), Double Stitched Pomegranate Ribbon (SU!), Regal brads (SU!), Dimensionals, Slit punch, Just Celebrate set (SU!), Lily and Milo stamp).

No comments: