Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lulu Loves Presents

This card was done for a challenge that Christine issued to the All That Scraps Designers for this weekend. We were to create a card using pink cardstock and some brown only. We were allowed to use any other colors for the main image but the cardstock had to be pink or brown. Both my middle and youngest daughters have birthdays coming up so I think I'll give this one to my soon to be 6 year old. She loves cats and pink is her favorite color so I think she'll like it. Plus, what 6 year old doesn't think that "it's all about the presents"? Check out the All That Scraps Blog on Monday to see what the other gals came up with! http://www.atsblog.typepad.com/
Supplies Used: Close to Cocoa ink, cs, Regal Rose cs, ink, Pretty in Pink cs, ink, Old Olive ink, Whisper White cs, Paper Piercer, Signo White Gel Pen, It's My Birthday set.

No comments: