Monday, February 09, 2009

Three Little Words...

Another set that I just had to have from the new catalog was "Three Little Words". I adore this set. I don't know what it is, maybe it is the beautiful font on the "T", maybe it is the simplicity of it, I'm not sure but I have had fun playing with it. Here is the first sample I had with this set and I am considering it as a card to be made by my customers at my upcoming New Stuff Stamp a Stack. When I plan classes it seems I always have "proto-types" that I play around with. Some make it, some don't. We'll have to wait and see!
I used my Bella Rose paper that I have had sitting around for awhile and the new eyelet border punch. Isn't it pretty!? It certainly gives a project a feminine feel. The ribbon is of course Chocolate Chip narrow grosgrain and the pretty brad??? Sweet clear rhinestone brads that Stampin Up! now carries! I hope you enjoy the card and have a great day!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Crystal - This is very striking. Simple yet elegant