Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fifth Avenue Flowers

This is the last sample that the ladies did at our Stamp Camp this weekend. I completely cased this idea from Laura (okiechic) (you should really check out her gallery, she does great work!). I met her a few weeks ago, when a few of us were getting together to stamp before the Splitcoaststampers Michigan Mingle, that is coming in a few weeks. When I saw this stamp set I thought it was just another flower set and who needs another flower set? Well, apparently I did, because I bought it after seeing this pretty card. I just couldn't get over how FAST of a card it is! No piercing, no water coloring, just straight stamping (which most of us don't do enough of anymore). I haven't had a ton of time to play with this set but it is one that I was thinking of using for my swaps for the Mingle. I'm hoping to have some time to play later this week and I'll share with you what I come up with.

2 comments:

Nicole MJ said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Crystal, I love this card! I can't wait to meet you at the mingle March 27-28, 09 in Bay City. Save one of these cards for me definately! milighthousegal - Carol G