Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Stamp Camp Card - Thoughts and Prayers

Here is yet another sample using Thoughts and Prayers....It doesn't surprise me that this set was on back order almost immediately! This project's layout was CASED from Kelly Lunceford's fabulous creation. Of course mine doesn't look as good as her's but I think I did ok. I used Baja Breeze and Black, which I think are striking together. Very classy. Of all the projects the ladies did at my stamp a stack this weekend, this one took the longest for them to assemble. It wasn't that it was hard because in actuality the stamping was minimal. I think it was all the layers that did it. They were able to use the beautiful eyelet edge punch, which really adds to the elegance of this card if you ask me.

I hope today is a great day for you!

No comments: