Friday, February 06, 2009

Stamps and Stuff for Sale

AHHH..I've been cleaning...actually my mother stopped by last week to help me START cleaning my stamp room. She even said, "Gee, I thought I had alot of stuff!" I am pulling out stuff that I don't need or haven't used in a very long time. Please take a look and let me know if you need anything. Shipping is not included in the price, I'll ship to you priority mail. Most of these stamps have been used but when you contact me, I can let you know the exact condition and e-mail at caspen1973@yahoo.com you a photo if you like. If you want multiple items I might even strike a deal. I really need to get rid of this stuff!
Stampin Up Stamps and Accessories
All About you $15
Dotted Background $10
Looks Like Spring $15
Print Pattern Background $10
So Many Scallops $ 5
So Much $20
Swell News $15
Wonderful Words $7 (used ALOT)
1/4" Circle Punch $4
ATC Album page refill pack (never opened) $3
Eyelet Tool (2 sizes of holes) and Setter $5
Spectrum Pad - Twist (bright colors) $2
Wheel Guide $10
CC Designs Stamps
A Hootin Good Time $15
http://www.allthatscraps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=360_361_442&products_id=5917
Amy R Build a Holiday (never used) $10
Big Old Background Polka Dots
http://www.allthatscraps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=360_361_596&products_id=5313
Big Ol Background Stripes $5
Cookie Crumbs Annabelle (never used) $13
Cookie Crumbs Cow Print Background (never used) $5
Itzie Inkies Pretty Kitties $7
Pajama Christopher (never used) $3
Sugarplum Halloween $15
Sugarplum Scenery Christmas $8.00
Queenies Cleaning Queenie (never used) $4
http://www.allthatscraps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=360_361_625&products_id=5660
Various
Disney All Night Media "Pooh Party Parade" (very used) $5
http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn303/hazel2828/RUBBER%20STAMPS/OCT%2023/OCT%2023B/?action=view&current=044.jpg
Hero Arts Celebrate Background Stamp $2
Hero Arts - Lil Blossom Patterns (Never Used) $10
for a photo, here is an e-bay auction that has one listed:
Inkadinkadoo (Kathy Davis) "God Could Not Be Everywhere That's Why He Created Mothers" $2

No comments: