Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where are the Projects?

I'm still around. I've just not been stamping. I keep "hoping" to get down to my room and get some stuff done, but it hasn't happened yet. As most of you know, we just started homeschooling a few weeks ago. Our school day usually lasts from 9 am - 12:30 pm and then after that there are dishes to take are of, laundry, bathrooms to clean, floors to vacuum, and of course we have to try to get out of our pj's by 2:00! This is definitely a change for us and we are doing our best. But, really, I do have some projects I want to get done. All That Scraps had a pop up card challenge yesterday and I plan on participating...at some point anyway. I've also added another home business to my plate. I'm a new Usborne Books At Home Consultant http://www.ubah.com/ecommerce/default.asp?sid=W2888&gid=66191933. I've always loved their books and decided to give it a shot at selling them. The economy is rough everywhere, but it has been especially rough with my Stampin Up business so I had to branch out and give something else a try. I'm having my kick off on Friday night at 6:30. If you live in the Flint area and want to come, please let me know...I'd love to have you!

No comments: