Saturday, September 06, 2008

Chocolate is My Favorite

I have to apologize for not posting a sample made with Amy Rysavy's new set! I have a sample all done and ready to go, however I'm having trouble with my camera. (It isn't in focus on close up pictures and it is driving me crazy!) I had taken two photos of the first cards I created for the release, so I have 2 to share today. I'm hoping to work with it some more today and tomorrow and hopefully have it fixed so I can get a bunch of these samples uploaded before the new release is over! So, onto the card...
I love seeing the kids dressed up for Halloween....But I love trick-or-treating almost as much as they do....especially when their bags are full of chocolate!! Admit it - you raid the Halloween bucket too! What are your favorites? Mine must be the Kit Kat's, mini Baby Ruth's and mini Snickers. I also enjoy a simple Hershey's bar as often as I can!!! Next to stamping, chocolate is my addiction. A perfect night for me would be sipping on a Mountain Dew and munching on some good chocolate which stamping!! This sample uses an image from a new CC Designs set called Spooky, Spooky, Spooky. Isn't he sweet? I just love how Christine continues to use some of our favorite characters in different sets throughout the year. I love seeing them come alive! All the patterned papers on this one are from KI Memories. I really like their Haunted line. The large panel is called Skinny Stripe and the paper pieced shirt and pants are the front and back of Pin Dot. The "brads" are actually set like eyelets and I have had them since I first started using eyelets forever ago. I needed some purple brads but didn't have any so these worked just fine. I hope you have a great day and get to stamp!

1 comment:

Christina Fischer said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Love these colors!