Saturday, September 06, 2008

It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

As always, Christine's sets that include Lucky, Lulu, the bear and monkey are wonderful and always rank as my favorite new releases! The set Spooky, Spooky, Spooky is no exception. Don't you LOVE this image of Lucky?!? The pumpkins from this set are from another new release this month called Sugarplum Halloween, as is the sign. The bat is from yet another set..Spooky Scenes. As you can see all of the Halloween sets work so well together.
Once I got to looking at the sets I got this image for a Great Pumpkin themed card and these images all worked so well! I love how it turned out! The designer paper is from KI Memories and is from their Haunted line. Of course it is available from All That Scraps. There was a lot of paper piecing on this one but it was worth it.
I hope you all have as much fun looking at the new releases this much as I have had playing!

1 comment:

SueB said...

I love following the countdowns and this month's no exception - LOVE the paper piecing in this one and aren't Amy's stamps GREAT (insert best Tony the tiger impression here)?! Cute cards!