Friday, September 19, 2008

Help Find a Cure

Christine, the owner of All that Scraps sent the Design Team a message yesterday, take a peak: "My daughter Savannah brought a note home from school today. Her teacher from last year was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Her teacher this year will be walking in the Chattanooga Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure on September 28th. Her team needs to raise money for this worthy cause. We at All That Scraps want to give to this worthy cause, as I am sure you do to. We are going to donate 5% of all orders placed today (9/18) and tomorrow (9/19). All items count towards the 5%. " I'm sure you know at least one person who has been affected by breast cancer. I know I do. So, run on over to All That Scraps and help with the fund raising for this cause!

No comments: