Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything - CC Designs Style

Here is a project I forgot to share! I used a little bit of everything on this one (all stamps from CC Designs)...The adorable bees from Bear Hugs and the tree limb is from Olivia's Birdies, the clouds are from the Sugarplum Scenery set, a cuttlebug embossing folder (Swiss Dots) and some Stampin Up Designer paper (Cutie Pie). I really love how this turned out! The only thing it is missing is a bee hive hanging from that branch! Since these are yellow and black they aren't honey bees so it may be "correct" to have a hive hanging from the branch. Did you know that honey bees are brown and black and they typically don't build hives just hanging from a branch - they need an open cavity to hold all their honey (just some useless info from the wife of a bee keeper!). Anyway, I was really happy with this after it was done. I colored everything with Stampin Write markers and added Stardust Stickles to the clouds and the bee wings. I love the sentiment "What's the buzzzz?" Christine has been turning out some WONDERFUL stuff lately hasn't she? Just wait till you see what is up for September. I got my sets yesterday and I think that some of the commenters for the blog candy below will be happy to see what we have in store for you. A little bit of everything again this month...some more Lucky and more Olivia coming!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Love said...

That is SO cute! I love how you mixed the different sets all on one...what a beauty!

Anonymous said...

Love the buzzin' sparkly bees girl! Turned out great with the branch!!

Heather said...

i love this card - its so great that all the sets can be used together like this! Love the layout too
hugs