Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Heard from the Heart Elegantly

Another swap that I did for Jami...This time I had to use Heard from the Heart (which I really love!). I really wanted one of these sentiments to be the focal point so I just used my Paisley background stamp and stamped it with Versa Mark and heated up Clear Embossing Powder for my main panel. Then I used my black ink and stamped the greeting on a strip of the new Baja Breeze paper and did the same for the main panel. I also used the new scallop edge punch from Stampin Up! to make it appear more soft. I think this would be a great wedding card...what about using navy and gold or navy and silver? I think just about any colors would work well. Anyway, I'm still patiently waiting for those catalogs!!!
Supplies Used: Basic Black cs, ink, Baja Breeze cs, Versa Mark ink, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Scallop Edge punch, handheld circle punch, Silver Brads, Paisley background stamp, Heard from the Heart.

1 comment:

lalalla said...

elegant card!