Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summertime Fun New Release!

This is my favorite of the July releases from CC Designs! Of course I wasn't surprised since I love ALL of the Lucky and Lulu sets! Isn't Lucky just the coolest "dude" ever?!?!
Let me start off by mentioning that the cute little sand pail, shovel and pile of sand do NOT come in this set. I pulled these ones out of another CC Designs set called Summer. It is a set that features Daphne and Donald but several of the stamps work perfectly with the new set Summertime Fun. I used Kraft card stock from Stampin' Up! to simulate the sand and ripped two strips of it. I stamped on one strip and them mounted the stamped strip on dimensionals on top of the 2nd strip.
I stamped Lucky with Staz On Black ink on Whisper White card stock from Stampin' Up! and colored him with various inks and markers. I mounted him on dimensionals as well. This was a really fun card to make and one that I had in my head as soon as I got a peek at the images in this set. This project turned out even a bit better than it looked in my mind.
Supplies Used: Soft Sky cs, ink, Whisper White cs, Black Staz On, Kraft cs, Real Red Stampin Write Marker, Summer Sun Stampin Write Marker, Going Grey ink, Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Stampin' Up!), circle punch, dimensionals, Summertime Fun stamp set.

No comments: