Saturday, June 28, 2008

CC Designs Releases AGAIN!!

I can't get over how busy Christine is at C.C. Designs...she keeps us design team members VERY busy! I bet you didn't think I was even a Stampin Up demo any longer did you?!? Well, I am but right now I'm working on some projects for the release at All That Scraps. The July stamps will be available 7/8 at midnight. These are some great summer stamps! This first sneak peek is of the new kitty set that will be available. I'll admit I'm not a real cat fan. I can take them or leave them. I've had a cat or two in my lifetime but as an adult I am boycotting cats because I don't to deal with a litter box. I have 3 kids, a husband and dog to clean up after so I just can't make room for a cat too. NOW, my middle daughter LOVES cats. She squeals with delight when she sees one, has several stuffed animal cats and pretends to be a cat quite often so I knew she would love this set.
This is part of the set Pretty Kitties and comes with 2 different kitties, a mouse and three sayings. I wanted to create a diva cat and the band in the middle of this card is supposed to remind you of a collar. The words are not actually curved at all, but I wanted to create a kitty tag with my circle punches so I just bent the words a bit to make them fit. That is one thing that I do like about un-mounted stamps. Sometimes you can manipulate them just right to work for your project! Do you like all the bling? Between that and all the pink, my daughter is in love with this card!
Supplies Used: Staz On Black ink, Black cs, Stampin Write Marker, Pretty in Pink cs, Stampin Write Marker, Regal Rose cs, Stampin Write Marker, Whisper White cs, Signo White Gel Pen, Black Ribbon from Walmart, Paper Piercer, 1 3/8" circle punch (SU), 1 1/4" circle punch (SU), self adhesive gems (source unknown), Polka Dot Big Ole Background (CC Designs), .

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Great design! I like the pink and black together, as well as the stamp set.