Friday, February 08, 2008

Simple Tri-Fold Monkey

Here is another project made with CC Designs new Monkey Love stamps (available Saturday, February 9 at All That Scraps). This is the other image that is in the set (first image shown on the 2 cards before this post) and another sentiment. This is such a simple card with a different fold that we usually gravitate toward. This is a tri-fold card...wanna know how to make it? SO easy!
For this card I cut the Close to Cocoa cardstock to measure 4" x 11". I put it into my paper cutter horizontally and scored it at 3 1/2". Then I just folded the remaining portion over the front of the card. I then trimmed 1/2" off the front flap. That is it!
Don't you love his tummy???
Supplies Used: (All supplies, except stamp set by Stampin' Up!) Close to Cocoa cardstock, ink, Creamy Caramel ink, aquapainter, Berry Bliss Designer Series paper, Lt. Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, half jewel ($1 bin from somewhere), Monkey Love stamp set (CC Designs).

1 comment:

Debs said...

This is so cute! I love the colours too :)