Sunday, February 03, 2008

Jami's Swap!

I haven't been doing nothing the last 2 weeks, I have been working on swaps for another of Jami's swaps over at Splitcoaststampers. I call these ladies "famous swapers". Why? They have blogs that rank way up there, many of them you have probaly seen. You know Taylor VanBruggen right? Yup...Miss Famous Stamper herself! I get to swap with her and lots of other incredibly talented ladies. Jami does request that we wait to post our creations until she has swapped them out. They have been swapped out so I can show you some of mine. This is the one I chose to show you today. This still remains a favorite set of mine even after many projects made with it! I paper pieced the bird by stamping him on the blue piece of Cutie Pie Paper and cutting out just his body. Then I popped it up with a dimensional. I can't seem to get away from paper piecing this little guy! The artwork just makes it so easy! Supplies Used: Bashful Blue card stock, ink, Black Staz On ink, Whisper White card stock, Pumpkin Pie SW Marker, Scallop Circle Punch, Cutie Pie Designer Series Paper, Rose Red brads, Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, A Little Birdie Told Me.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love love love this! The colors, the layout, everything!

Jana O'Brien said...

Adorable card! Cutie Pie is my favorite patterned paper. Aren't you lucky to be in such a big-time swap group!