Friday, February 01, 2008

How Sweet is This?

You might recall that in November I mentioned that I had a customer who was so sweet and actually bought me an early Christmas gift. This sweet lady bought me the Giga Scallop Oval punch for Christmas because she said she is so thankful for me. I thought that was so sweet! Tonight I met with a stamp club tonight that I haven't seen since November. One of the members came in and said, "I have something for you!" Look what she made me!!! Isn't this THE CUTEST cardstock purse with note cards?!?!? She made 10 of these babies for me! I was so touched! She used this adorable paisley stamp on the Pretty in Pink paper. I don't know who makes the "C" stamp or the "Just a Note" but I know the rectangular frame around the letter is a retired stamp from SU! I still can't get over how sweet this is! As a paper crafter I find myself making stuff for other people all the time, and I wish I had some cute things for myself but it seems weird to make something for myself. Now someone has gone and made me something! Thanks Deneen! In addition to making me this sweet little ensemble, Deneen is constantly encouraging me and giving me great compliments about my work! A friend who makes me gifts and is encouraging to boot! I think I'll keep her around!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

That is so sweet! Those cards and box are adorable - you are one lucky girl to have such wonderful friends!