Monday, February 04, 2008

Bo Ho Backgrounds

Here is another for Jami's girls! This one uses the new set Bo-Ho Backgrounds. I love that not only does this set have 2 blocks that are for backgrounds, it also includes a medallion image and a block that has 2 sentiments on it. Although you have to use the marker ommitting technique to get just the sentiment you want, I love it!
My favorite stamp in this set is the background of flowers. The flowers are beautifully drawn and stamp wonderfully. I love using them all over a large panel as I did here. To get the multi colored medallion I just stamped the medallion three different times, in three different colors. Then I used my circle punches and punched out different layers of the medallion and layered them on top of one another! So easy!
Supplies Used: Pretty in Pink cs, ink, Purely Pomegranate ink, cs, Very Vanilla cs, Close to Cocoa ink, Circle Punches, Gingham ribbon, silver brad, Scallop Circle Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Bo-Ho Backgrounds.

No comments: