Monday, July 16, 2007

New Catalog Open House

My New Catalog Open House was a success! I always enjoy having my best customers together stamping. There were over 14 people there and I think they had a good time. Here is a sample of one of the three make and takes they did. My plan at the New Catalog Open House is always to do simple cards that demonstrate a new set. New In Colors are always a plus too! I love this one done with Baroque Motifs. It uses Blue Bayou, Black and Soft Sky. The sentiment is from God's Blessings (a set from last year that is still currently available). I wish I could take credit for the layout but it was completely CASED! My pal Lorien came over and was making swaps for a swap I am hostessing. Her original was much more fancy, it had a silver brad in the center of each flower and also used white grosgrain ribbon. Our up-line, Tara, was visiting from Texas (she moved and left us just over 2 years ago). Tara was adapting Lorien's great sample and making it more simple. This is what she came up with and I loved it so we did it at my Open House. It is very simple yet very elegant don't you think?

No comments: