Monday, July 16, 2007

My First New Catty Order

My order should be here tomorrow! I can hardly stand it! What did I order you say? Well, here it is! Mind you that sales from my Open House were sooo good that I was able to roll all my earnings into the order and still get over $100 in free goodies!
The stamp sets I ordered are:
Punch Pals
Just Like You Priceless
Think Happy Thoughts
Fundamental Phrases
Polka Dot Background Stamp
Event Full (Hostess set)
In the Spotlight (Hostess set)
Vases in Vogue (Hostess set)
Punches I ordered are:
Photo Corners
Scallop Circle
1" Circle
Other Accessories:
Taffeta Chocolate Ribbon
Fall Flowers paper
Stack and Store Caddy
Double Stitched Groovy Guava Ribbon
Groovy Guava Prints Paper
Of course that is not all that is on my list either! There are still MANY things on my list!!! I'll share as I start crossing stuff off!

No comments: