Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fun Hostess Set

Here is another sample for you...This one was made using one of the new Hostess sets from the new catalog. It is called In The Spotlight. Anyone who knows me knows that I own virtually all of the circle image stamp sets we have. Of course with the new catalog came 2 new sets that are circles; circle flowers. They are really cute but I think I can have restraint since there are so many other sets I love and several of the circle sets have flowers in them as well. I used Certainly Celery, Real Red and Bashful Blue card stock (I LOVE that color combo), of course I had to use the slit punch to make a scalloped border. I love scallops! I also used our soft subtles brads. The best thing about our colors is that Stampin' Up! makes it so easy to match accessories to card stock/ink! Of course I had to add ribbon too and doesn't it look so cute to mix grosgrain and gingham? I really like how this turned out and hope you do too!

1 comment:

Tandra said...

I like this, Crystal!! It looks very Nautical to me!! Super cute!