Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Welcome Sadie!

Allow me to introduce Sadie.... this sweet little girl is the creation of Jen Ofiana. Isn't she adorable? If you don't know who Jen is, you have to check out her blog. I love Jen's stuff. Christine at All That Scraps has been so wonderful as to offer several other design team members the opportunity to begin designing stamp sets and I have to say that I was so excited to see this (and several other) Sadie image. I have a couple other cards in the works with an Indian Sadie for Thanksgiving and a Christmas Sadie. You'll have to check back! I paper pieced Sadie's skirt and used one of my all time favorite Stampin' Up! Designer Paper packs - Cutie Pie. Her skirt is perfect for paper piecing! I also used Stampin' Up!'s striped grosgrain ribbon as well as a hodgepodge of brads (Soft Subtles and Rich Regals). The image was colored using my SU! markers. This really was a fast card to put together and with three kids, newly home schooling, a house that always needs to be cleaned, and all the other things that go along with being a grown woman who likes to play with stampin toys, I need fast projects!

2 comments:

Lorien Clark said...

Look at you all linky linky. Cute cards with some cute new sets!

Nicole MJ said...

Where is the polka dot paper from? I love polka dots and circles!