Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another Stamp Camp Project

Here is another project my customers made today at my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack.
This uses the new Ski Slope Designer Series paper, which I love! I love the color combo and the stripes! The layout for this card is stolen (or borrowed, depends how you look at it!) from a swap I was in recently. "Jan Tink" submitted this pretty sample, scroll down to the second card in this blog post. The Top Note shape is from the new Big Shot templates Stampin' Up! carries. Isn't it a wonderful shape!? The greeting is from a level one hostess set called Best Yet. Of course you can see the Canvas background stamp on the Chocolate Chip base. I love the very unconventional Christmas colors on this.
I'm off as we have some family things to attend to in just a bit. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Tif Sweeney said...

Okay, what's the pinkish-reddish color exactly in that paper? I may have just found my final color in my Christmas cards!! :)

Becky said...

ohhhh I love how you used that diecut! VERY NEAT!!!