Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Thanks So Much

This is made with the set So Much from Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who attended Regional events this year received it for free. When I first saw this set in the Fall/Winter 2007 catalog I really like the stamps but it wasn't one that I ordered. I was really excited to learn that this was going to be another FREEBIE from Stampin' Up! I made this one for a swap I am in on Splitcoaststampers. If you are interested in getting involved in a swap that is for full cards you should check out the DKOS swaps. "Different Kind of Swap"'s are fun! You sign up for a stamp set you want to work with and someone will post "directions" you need to follow. You get 5 full cards back and they are really good quality. This is the only non-demo only swap I sign up for. For this card I had to use the set So Much and use the color Soft Sky somewhere on the card as well as two other colors. Some directions include things like - "use a punch", "use ribbon", "use a non traditional fold". It is great to see so many different things come back in your group. Here is a link to the latest sign up's if you are interested: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8111013#post8111013
Supplies Used: Close to Cooca cs, ink, Soft Sky cs, ink, Purely Pomegranate cs, ink, double stitched ribbon, Brass Jumbo Eyelet, slit punch, handheld circle punch, Polka Dot bg, So Much.

1 comment:

Jana O'Brien said...

I like your color combo! I wouldn't have thought to use Close to Cocoa. I also like the ribbon knot in the eyelet.
You ordered a lot of new stuff! I'm trying to behave until SAB. I did order Boho Backgrounds to use for your swap. :)