Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I apologize for not having a sample to show you today. I came down with a nasty head cold 2 yesterday and it is knocking me on my butt. It is almost 1:30 pm and I am still in my pj's. I'm afraid if I even desired to stamp, I wouldn't turn out anything to get excited over. I am hoping that this cold leaves SOON as I have an Open House scheduled for Saturday for the Spring/Summer Stampin Up catalog and I haven't even started designing the 2 projects we will do! So, say a prayer that I start feeling better! If you live in the Flint, Michigan area and want to attend my Open House, feel free! Saturday from 10-12 we'll be stamping, just send me an e-mail so I know to add an extra to my supplies! Have a great day everyone!
As for New Year's Resolutions I am not a good one for those...usually I break them almost instantly so I don't make them anymore, though this year I am resolving to eat healthier. This summer I did it and lost about 5 lbs but I need to do it again. What is your resolution this year?

No comments: