Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Catalog Goodies

I can't wait for my New Catalog Open House that is this Saturday..I always enjoy seeing how much my customers like the new catalogs. I REALLY like this one. I like the color combinations used throughout and I love most of the samples as well. There are so many great new stamp sets too. This sample is a version of a make and take the ladies will be doing at the Open House. This isn't exactly it, this one is stepped up a bit but it is the same idea. The front of the card is actually the Sage panel, I added a strip of Chocolate Chip that has been cut into scallops with the slit punch and then I cut off about 1 1/2" of the sage and mounted the Barely Banana panel inside the card. The polka dots on the Sage panel were heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I can't take complete credit for this card as the inspiration came from a card done by Jenn Diercks. She is a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator and All That Scraps designer. See her card here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/692166?cat=11785.
Supplies Used: Sage Shadow ink, cs, Chocolate Chip ink, cs, Barely Banana, ink, cs, brad, Ticket Corner Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Versa Mark, Clear Embossing Powder.

1 comment:

Jenn D said...

I love your version of this card. I'm so glad you found my card inspiring enough to CASE. It's wonderful. I love the color scheme you used too.