Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Build A Brads Are In!

I was glancing at my blog, being particulary proud that I have posted several projects in the last few days, and I realized that hardly any are made with SU products! Here is a project I have been sharing at my Stamp Club's this month. I was going to save it till next week because I still have one stamp club, but not everyone in that club reads my blog (I don't think). This was made with the Build A Brads. Build a Brads have been in the catalog since July but have only been available in the last month or so. I guess there was a quality control issue with the brads themselves. So, anyway, here they are! These are the pewter ones. This card is SO fast and SO cute! It uses a sheet of paper from one of my favorite packs of Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! This comes from the Cutie Pie pack. The only stamping done on this is the "Friendship" sentiment. This stamp comes from Think Happy Thoughts.

1 comment:

Melanie Welch said...

Oh so cute!!! I love that it isn't over the top with embellishments!!!!! Very cute card!!