Saturday, October 06, 2007

Halloween is Coming

As a kid, I loved Halloween and I still think Halloween is fun for kids but it has become so adult the last several years. Many of the decorations are too scary for young kids. Did the adults that buy these things forget that this "holiday" is supposed to be for kids. My middle daughter wouldn't even go trick or treating last year because she was so freaked out by the yard decorations in the neighborhood we were trick or treating in. I don't think I have ever sent a Halloween card. But, I did enter a swap in which we were requested to make a simple Halloween card. This was my submission. Enjoy.
Supplies used: Pumpkin Pie card stock and ink, Black card stock,ink, grosgrain, Always Artichoke ink, linen thread, scallop circle punch, circle punch, Creepy Crawly Designer Series paper, paper piercer and template, black eyelet.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I can't believe how cool this card is. I've got that pumpkin set - I had not thought to use the circle punch like that!