Monday, October 08, 2007

Christmas Card Class #2

This is another sample from my Christmas Card class 2 weeks ago. It was the last one I created for this class. Usually the last card I design is my least favorite....you have gone through many color combos, layouts, stamp sets, etc. and you are tapped out creatively. Well, I loved this when I was finally done. I wasn't even planning on using this set but it seemed that my Cold Play set walked off and I couldn't locate it. So...this is was my final design for that class. I plan on using this design as some of my Christmas Cards this year.
Supplies: Snowflake Spot stamp set, Purely Pomegranate ink, card stock, Bashful Blue ink, card stock, Mellow Moss ink, card stock, ribbon. Versamark ink, heat tool, Irradescent Ice Embossing Powder, Crafter's Tool Kit, Photo Corner Punch.

No comments: