Monday, January 08, 2007

Sell-a-Bration: It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!

Here is my first creation with any of this year's Sell-a-Bration sets! This one was created with Big Blossom and So Very. On the blossom I did the faux shaving cream technique stamping the flower with Pixie Pink and then using the word "happy" from Happy Everything I inked it up with Real Red and smeared it all over the ink on the blossom and here you have it! SO less messy than the true shaving cream technique and "so very" fun!
Remember, if you purchase $50 in Stampin' Up! product, you can get either of these sets for FREE!

2 comments:

Lorien Clark said...

It is "So Very" cute! Are you going to make me one for letting you use my stamps?

michelle sturgeon said...

The faux shaving cream looks awesome of the blossom! Those colours are FAB!