Friday, January 05, 2007

Marvy Scallop Punch ROCKS!

I have been seeing creations on Julie Ebersole's blog (see right hand column) and she has been using scalloped punches shaped like squares and circles. I asked for one for Christmas and Brooke got me one! (Actually, daddy picked it out and put her name on the tag - she's only 2!) I love it! You just insert your card stock into the punch and BAM- there it is! Cute isn't it. I imagine I will be using it alot. I actually ordered another size from Joanns.com and it is a bit smaller. Now I am waiting to find the circles. I just hate to pay regular price for them! The regular retail is $19.99. Of course the 40% or 50% off coupon from Joann's makes them right up my ally but I haven't found the circle ones at Joann's yet. I will keep looking!
This card is the birthday card to go along with the "Memory Verse Flippy Thingy" for my friend Michelle (see post below). The Chocolate square is adhered right to the designer series paper (Spring Flowers) and the stamped flower from our Looks Like Spring stamp set is punched with the same size scallop punch, I just off set the white square and used Stampin Dimensionals to make it pop up a bit. I made the card to match the Flippy Thingy. Hope she likes it.

No comments: