Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Rock and Roll baby!

We all know that the set Roses in Winter is a beautiful set that is very difficult to "mess up". An easy and enjoyable 2 step stamping set for sure. But I finally figured out how to do the "rock and roll" technique and now I love it even more! This was created using Apricot and Burgundy ink. How do you do it you ask? Just ink the largest rose stamp in apricot then gently roll the edges of the stamp in the burgundy ink around the entire rose and stamp. Do the same to the middle sized rose and then the smallest portion just do that in burgundy. It just looks so pretty. It reminds me of the roses my grandmother used to grow in her garden. They were HUGE and I think this is so pretty that it makes an otherwise simple card look beautiful!

No comments: