Monday, August 07, 2006

#1 out of 200??

We had our mini convention this past Saturday. We had a great time. The projects Linda planned were great. She is very well organized and a wealth of information. I could imagine that if she lived closer by we would be very good friends. Linda made an announcement just before the convention started and said that out of the 200 in her downline, I had number one sales/recruiting for last year! I was blown away. I know that I did a pretty decent amount, but assumed that someone else out there was doing better. She gave me a pin that says Top 10!, a cute 6x6 page that is like a certificate (I promptly hung it in my room downstairs!) and she got each of us a cell phone charm from Convention that has a Stampin Up logo on it. This photo is of me (on the far right), Linda Taulbee-Heller (middle) and Sharon (on the far left). Sharon is another one of my uplines. We had a great time Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the success of your business!