Thursday, November 05, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow...Not Yet!

As the last of the leaves are trying to fall in our yard and the temperatures drop, I am reminded that snow will be on its way before we know it. I really do love the snow...I just wish it only stuck around till mid January!
This is a simple card that we did for my Christmas Card Stamp A Stack. I used the Serene Snowflakes set from the current mini catalog as well the greeting from Christmas Greetings. We stamped the snowflakes with White Craft ink and then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. The snowflake is from the Merry Embosslit in the mini catalog. We got ALOT of use out of that product at the stamp camp! We finished it off with some faux stitching and the adorable Real Red Polka Dot grosgrain...adorable and easy!

No comments: