Wednesday, November 04, 2009

A Bit of Spring

This is a sample that I have been meaning to share from Jami's New Catty Swap. The swap was over weeks ago (golly, it could have been a month ago now!) but I am just getting around to start posting my samples. This is made using the set Herb Expressions. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE lavender so when I saw this set I had to grab it! I paired it with the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper. I kept thinking I had to add something to the left side of the card but all the gals I was stamping with said to just leave it alone. When I look at it I still think it is missing something, but if I had put anything on it, I am sure that Lorien would have ripped it off!

1 comment:

Maureen (Moe) Buck said...

Lorien... that stampin bully... LOL!!! JUST KIDDING!! I know she is a sweetheart...

Great Card... like the layout!