Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Babies are A Wonderful Reason for a Card

A friend of mine recently announced that there is a new baby at their house! I only own one baby themed stamp set and quite frankly I have not been drawn to it lately, so I decided to see what I could come up with using non baby themed sets. Since "baby" is a girl, I grabbed the Stampin' Up! set, Flight of the Butterfly. The patterned paper is not Stampin' Up! and I honestly cannot remember who makes it or where I got it! The rest of the card is pretty simple. Everything is from Stampin' Up! except the patterned paper and the cute green bling near the sentiment (which comes from the GREAT new set "Teeny Tiny Wishes"). There is that Modern Label punch again...are you sick of it yet?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pretty for a baby girl. Or any girl! One of my fave color combos. Probably because my childhood bedroom was these colors. TFS